games

banggood 18% OFF Magic Cabin Hat Country LLC HearthSong 15% Off Your First Purchase! Code: WELCOME15 Stacy Adams

Monday, April 2, 2012

Q&A With New Orleans VooDoo FB Joe Alajajian - SportsNOLA.com

fb - Google News
Google News
Q&A With New Orleans VooDoo FB Joe Alajajian - SportsNOLA.com
Apr 2nd 2012, 16:37

   

NEW ORLEANS – Late last week, intern Emily Seelig sat down with New Orleans VooDoo fullback Joe Alajajian for this week's VooDoo Question and Answer.  Alajajian played college football at Florida International and joins former college teammate Greg Ellingson with the VooDoo.

   

EMILY SEELIG: What was your first impression of Coach Pat O'Hara?  

JOE ALAJAJIAN: The first words that came to mine were: great coach, but an even better guy.  

   

ES: What was your most embarrassing moment on the football field?  

JA: When I broke my thumb in college after missing a block on a linebacker; it was embarrassing for me.  

   

ES: What got you started playing football?  

JA: I went to my older brother's football games a lot when I was younger and fell in love with the sport. I witnessed him winning his state championship game and I really wanted to experience that feeling.  

   

ES: For you to improve as a player, you need to do what?  

JA: You can never watch too much film, so studying is really important.  

ES: What is your diet like?

JA: I drink a lot of protein shakes and try to stay away from as much fried food as possible.

ES: Which song would you sing on an audition for American Idol?

JA: "I'll Be Missin' You" by P. Diddy

ES: What is on your pregame playlist?

JA: Nothing but southern rap artists. It gets me pumped up and ready for the game.

ES: Do you have a favorite T.V. show and why do you like that show?

JA: Dexter because he goes after bad people and its great entertainment.

ES: What is your favorite food and why do you like that food?

JA: I really like Chinese and enjoy Panda Express, but I don't discriminate. I actually enjoy all kinds of food.

ES: What was your greatest moment outside of sports?

JA: My greatest moment outside of sports was when my little brother got accepted into the University of Florida and when my father opened up his own restaurant in Naples, Florida.  I love my family!

ES: What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?

JA: No one could get hurt no matter what they do.

ES: What is your best non-athletic talent?

JA: I have pretty good handwriting and I can draw.

ES: What is your biggest pet peeve?

JA: My biggest pet peeve is when people say they can't do something without even trying.

ES: What is your advice to kids?

JA: To follow your dreams and never give up.

ES: If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Why?

JA: My superpower would be to heal people and make them feel better.

ES: What is the most interesting thing about you?

JA: I seem like a tough guy, but I'm actually a huge teddy bear at heart.

ES: What is the biggest obstacle you ever had to overcome in your life?

JA: I had surgery on my stomach in 4th grade and it was really difficult for me mentally and physically. I had to pretty much rebuild all of my stomach muscles.

ES: What is your favorite snack food and why?

JA: Anything that's sweet, especially gummy bears and gummy worms.

ES: Are you a long walks on the beach, or getting caught in the rain guy and why?

JA: I don't know who likes to get rained on and get their hair wet, so I'm going to have to say I'm a long walks on the beach type of guy.

ES: Theme parks or waterparks and why?

JA: Theme parks because I love rollercoasters and they're thrilling!

ES: Would you ever go scuba diving?

JA: No because I'm terrified of sea creatures. When I was younger I got stung by a jellyfish and have always remembered that moment!

ES: What was the best advice you were ever given?

JA: My parents influenced me to follow my heart and be the best I can be as a person.

ES: What is your favorite New Orleans Festival and why?

JA: I really enjoy Mardi Gras! This year especially because I got to catch some beads from Will Ferrell at the Bacchus parade, which was pretty awesome!

ES: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

JA: I would want to go to some place exotic, maybe like Costa Rica because you're on a beautiful island.

ES: Who is your favorite athlete today?

JA: My favorite athlete today is Tom Brady because I love the New England Patriots. My family is from Cape Cod.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers. Five Filters recommends: Donate to Wikileaks.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment